Tapestry UME SAKURA BIG HOLDALL/DUFFEL BAG
UME SAKURA BIG HOLDALL/DUFFEL BAG
UNIQUE LIFESTYLE DESIGN:
In collaboration with the V&A, the world’s leading museum of art, design and performance. This elegant pattern is based on a magniﬁcent furisode (swinging sleeves) kimono in the V&A collection. The design of the original reveals the dynamism of Japanese textile design in the early 20th century. The auspicious motifs of bamboo and plum blossom suggest the robe may have been worn for a very special occasion.
- Use it on travel, trips, weekend, overnight or even as a sports holdall gym bag.
- It has a fantastic amount of storage for travel or gym essentials.
- Fastened with a zip top is characterized like the most secure bags and luggage.
- This lightweight fashion large holdall contains an inner zip pocket for storage.
- A pair of sturdy faux leather handles for carriage.
- Reinforced base with five studded feet for support.
- Made from Signare tapestry woven fabrics.
THESE MAY VARY IN PRINT DUE TO MATERIAL CUTS.